Whether its in conversation, text message, or email...she's always encouraging. The last nine days have been pretty busy between school, work, doctor appointments, and a same day surgery (my biopsy), but I've gotten through. Not on my own, but through the encouraging words and prayers of all my loved family and friends! You mean the world to me :). This last year has truly reminded me of what life is all about, in the good and the bad (the peaks and the valleys). I hope you all take advantage of making memories...they are what you will look back on and remember. Just sayin'! Anyway, I wanted to share an email that my Mama J. sent to me a few days ago...
God gives to His servants this promise
You'll not have to face life alone
And when you grow weak in your struggle
His strength will prevail-not your own- HIS!
I pray that out of His glorious unlimited riches He will give you mighty inner strength through His Holy Spirit. I pray that Christ will be more and more at home in your heart as you trust in Him. May your roots go down deep into the soil of God's love. May you have the power to understand how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it. Then you will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God. By His mighty power He is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would dare to ask or hope.
And when you grow weak in your struggle
His strength will prevail-not your own- HIS!
I pray that out of His glorious unlimited riches He will give you mighty inner strength through His Holy Spirit. I pray that Christ will be more and more at home in your heart as you trust in Him. May your roots go down deep into the soil of God's love. May you have the power to understand how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it. Then you will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God. By His mighty power He is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would dare to ask or hope.
Glory be to God forever.
amen . . ! again and again . . love you alisha . . . meggie is walking this path with you and not because you ran a marathon in her name . because she loves you . . . however, i am mighty gosh darn sure that when you crossed that finish line she said, ' Dang, Alisha's good ! ! ' ha ha . . love you sweetheart . . .
ReplyDeleteAwww thanks again! I love being in touch with you Pam! Love you and Meg! I will continue to press on! :)
ReplyDelete