I may have not responded to you at all. I've been in City of Hope again since the 6th with a bad pneumonia and was in a drug-induced come on the ventilator. They really didn't give hope :(. But through many many prayers and miracles, I am still on the ventilator but am awake enough to type this! I'm still improving!
God is sooooooo good everyone, He and everyones's support are carrying me to rise above this! HE WILL CONTINUE TO DO AMAZING THINGS! - ALISHA
I saw your post via Heather T. I will be praying for you! ..sounds like your faith is perfect in HIM! Keep up your hope and strength in Him! If you need anything let us know! Because in Him we are family and here for the body of Christ! Praying you a restful night of recovery. May Christ sustain you.
ReplyDeleteAlisha, so happy to see you yesterday. I know you were so tired from your bronch. I pray you are getting stronger everyday. May God wrap his arms of healing around you. Love you and stay strong my friend!
ReplyDelete"I am a mighty God. There is nothing too difficult for me."
ReplyDeleteRemember that I am with you. I am not a careless God. when I allow difficulties to come into you life, I equip you to fully handle them. Relax in My Presence, trusting in My strength.
Praying faithfully for you day and night. Don't know if you remember my visit on Thursday, but I met all you family and dear Peter. He is a KEEPER! Love you Alisha and hope to see you again soon. Maria
Alisha I am so happy to read that you are improving. God is good and you are a witness to the power of faith and prayer. You are always in my thoughts and I will continue to pray for continued strength.
ReplyDeleteAlways in my thoughts and prayers girl
ReplyDeleteDevon
Alisha, I'm so happy to hear that you're improving! God is so good!! Much love to you, Tiffany
ReplyDelete